domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009









The video of the news I have chosen is about the last year earthquake in China.

I think that it is really sad, because this disaster happened last year and until now the government hasn’t done anything to solve it. The landscape is terrifying; all of the houses of Beichuan (the most affected town) are completely destroyed.

Moreover, I get frightened when I watch that there are small shops which sold souvenirs of this catastrophe. I think it’s amazing that people buy souvenirs of one of the most important earthquake that happened in China. Besides, I think these souvenirs will remind the disaster for lots of years, and, in my opinion this is not good.

To conclude, I want to say that what surprised me most was the fact that lots of tourists go to this village to see what the earthquake had done. Imagine that you have lost most of the members of your family in this earthquake, how will you feel seeing all of these tourists and shops around the destroyed buildings?

No hay comentarios: