lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My English competence in 2009!

MY BEST ORAL EVIDENCE!






I think this is my best oral evidence because it’s the last one we had done and we weren’t as nervous as other times. So, the lack of nerves helps me to take more care about the pronunciation. Moreover, I think we speak more fluently and it makes it more entertained than the orals we had done before.

Another important reason why I have chosen this one is because during it I felt confident and meanwhile I was talking I move my hands and this made my speech more understandable.

The last reason of my choice is the structure we followed during the presentation. First we explained all about our trip to London and then, when we have finished, we showed some pictures of the trip and we comment them.

To conclude, I want to say that I like this oral in particular, because we told our own experiences and that was much easier than talking about something you haven’t experienced before.


MY BEST WRITTING EVIDENCE!

http://carles---porfolio.blogspot.com/search/label/discussion%20essay

I have chosen this evidence because it is my favourite one. In this writing I had been critical with one of the main tools of the modernization, but I think I did in an appropriated way.

In fact, I like the topic and it was easy to write about it. Besides, I think this is one of the best structured writings I had ever done because it is well separated and really easy to understand. I believe that another strong point of it is the use of the connectors, for example: on the other hand, to sum up…
Another reason why I have chosen it is because the arguments of this discussion essay are, in my opinion, really strong. I remember that before writing it, I decided what I was going to argue and why.

Finally, I want to say that this was one of those writings which are funny to write. I enjoyed writing it and, maybe, that’s why it is my favourite one.



1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

Thank you for your contribution to a new way of learning English, I hope it will be helpul in the future!!
I'm sure it will !!

Good luck